Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Miscellaneous

Okay, today it's back to the happy!

At least, I hope so. ;)

Non-seriousness, anyway.

To start off, here's another sneak peek at something for the holidays.

(Ha, I know, it's not exactly a stumper, but I just love all the pretty colors! :D )



My new shelf for all my fabric-y goodness. Thanks dad for buying it, and thanks Pete for putting it together. I love it.



Me! Looking oh so cute this summer for our backyard play area re-do.



A little something pretty from warmer days.

(Anything from warmer days is welcome right now!)




Please forgive me, Jay, but this is one of my favorite pictures of you.

I tell you (and the world) this in nothing but love.

:D



And, a funny (well, to me) video of our puppy Ceiba.

Keep in mind, it was taken the day after Thanksgiving, we were all "drunk" on Turkey and the tons of food we had stuffed ourselves with. Things were getting goofy.

And, no, I am not sobbing- I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe. One of the reasons I love my husband is that he loves me despite my very horrible laugh. :D

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Jenny, that was hilarious and just what I needed at the moment. Ha, if I did not know what Ceiba was you could not tell it was a dog under there. Love the pretty fabric, whatcha gonna do with it?

Jennifer said...

I know, she cracks me up. :) I have all sorts of little projects planned. Blankets, rag quilts, and a few little things for the holidays. At this point, not much of it will actually be done for the holidays, but it's the thought that counts, right? ;)

Mulberry Mama said...

Ha Ha....hilarious. What a funny little dog. And cute fabric! Wish I was that organized...

Jennifer said...

Hehe, like I mentioned earlier in December, I only let you see what I want you to see!!! ;D Actually, I wish I was that organized in general. :)