Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Your Input Needed!

I have exciting news!

My mom and I (both people who love to sew and create things by hand)
will be opening up our very own Etsy shop- Mama & Nonni Handmades- very soon!

We're mostly going to sell items for mamas and their little ones, but we'll also have other grown-up friendly items from time to time.

So, here's where you come in...

what kind of quality, handmade, and affordabley priced items
would you like to see us offer?


So far, our ideas range from cloth bibs, children's placemats & napkins, burbcloths, blankets, and cloth blocks, to nap-mats, diaper bags, cloth on-the-go changing pads, and so on.

Leave us some comments- we can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

Mulberry Mama said...

I love your idea. Here are a few suggestions right off the top of my head.

-Moby or Maya type slings, or other baby-wearing type accessories.

-Carseat blankets: similar to the BundleMe by JJ Cole. I have one and I absolutely LOVE it.

-Cloth diaper accessories: Wipes, maybe wool soakers or longies, cloth friendly diaper bags, wet bags, etc.

-Breastfeeding accessories: Boppy covers, nursing shawls/covers, nursing necklaces (to keep baby's hands busy) etc.

Just for starters!

Jennifer said...

Oooh, great ideas! Thank you! I'll need your help in figuring out what size/style of a diaper bag would work best for cloth diaper-ers. Any suggestions? What would you want in your "dream" cloth diapering diaper bag? Maybe you can be a prototype tester! :D