Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Attention Skirt Fans!!!


So, if you're like me, and you're always on the lookout for skirts, but never quite seeming to find them longer than SUPER SHORT, check out this cool tutorial!

My mom has made a few of these for my sister and I in the past, and I love 'em! In fact there was a time when Sarah and I scoured Goodwill for jeans that would fit 'round the middle (and of a color we liked, of course) just for the purpose of making these skirts (remember that Sarah Sue?).

Happy "skirting"! :D

1 comment:

Mulberry Mama said...

That is too cool! I've got to try it this winter. I've seen something similar done with toddler girls jeans to make a long denim skirt for a little girl - you really can't find long jean skirts in size 3T! Maybe I can make one for Kaylee too. Thanks!