Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

"V" is for Victory!


If only "Uncle Sam" actually was telling us to do this! :D

We could be a healthier, gardening-nation.

Yay!



Anyway, I found a cool site that I want to share with you all-
especially you garden-lovers out there.

It's The Modern "Victory Garden", and it's kinda cool.

I'm thinking of myself as a Victory Gardener!

Because, I like the idea- a lot!- and also, because I like the old war-time posters.

:D


"V" is for Victory! Rah, rah!

Yeah- ANYWAY, I'm just really enjoying the planning of it all.

So, for those who doubt themselves, or might be new (newer than myself even!) to gardening:

(Oh, and also- pictures of the pups coming one of these days soon by request. Today I'm still feeling low enough that I just don't have the energy to find the camera. Someday soon. I promise.)

No comments: