Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

Life of the Party

Tuesday night- awwww, her first (possibly only, haha!) Trick or Treat picture!
We stopped at Petsmart to pick up a few things on the way home with Ceiba,
and they were doing some sort of pet Trick or Treating.
I went to use the restroom, came back and Pete looked at me and said,
"They just took her. I had nothing to do with it."

Apparently they, too, found her irresistibly cute. :)



Due to the aforementioned Pet Trick or Treat night, we were given a bag full
of miscellaneous pet treats. The Complete Meal Bone was thoroughly enjoyed
as a welcome-the-new-baby-home-big-sister gift by Koa.



Last night (Thursday, night 3 with the new poochie), she finally found her voice.
She and Koa had a ball chasing each other around.
I forgot how much little puppies "hop"!
It was soooo cute- had Pete and I cracking up. :)
I wish I'd had the camera close by- they were really into some sort of hide-and-seek-peek-a-boo-growl-and-hop-around-at-you game.
Hilarious!



Awwww!
A sweet "sister" moment.



Her tininess just kills me!
She was the 'runt' of the litter, and her mom was smaller yet than Koa is now.
We're hoping she stays kind of on the smallish side. ;)