Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Cleaning Has Begun!

Hi all!

It's been awhile- again.

We're finally beginning to be "on the mend" in our house. Poor Regan has been one sick little baby for the last week. Double Pink Eye, upper respiratory infection, and just a general feeling of yuckiness (along with those darn teeth, that just keep aggravating her but won't pop through!).

Poor pumpkin!

Anyway, we're (supposedly!) going to start seeing warmer temps. around here, so I'm starting the Spring Cleaning frenzy!

First off, I'd like to get rid of the following daycare center quality items- they'd be great for another daycare, preschool, or even a homeschooling family. I'm not going to need them, since my daycare numbers are dwindling.

I'm happy to sell these items for 50% (or slightly more) off of their listed prices, since I've only used a few of the pieces a few times, and the others are in excellent shape, OR I'd be more than happy to trade you for a nicer couch/ loveseat set for our home.

Just let me know if you're interested! :D

(I have a set of six or eight-maybe a few more?- in blue.)



(This table adjusts in height to fit toddlers up to school-agers.)



(I have an earlier version of this set- the sink is red, the back panel of the shelf/cupboard is red, and there are no printed pictures on the front of the fridge or other pieces.)


(This sensory table has a faucet-type drain underneath it to drain any liquids out, and the tub is removable for easy cleaning.)



1 comment:

Mulberry Mama said...

Jenni - I'd be interested in the chairs and table for our new basement playroom! How much would you want for the table and 6 or 8 chairs?